GET ORGANIZED & GET FINANCIAL INSIGHTS
Keeping track of finances using multiple websites, quarterly statements and piles of paperwork isn’t easy. There is a better and simpler way to see exactly what you own and what you owe. It’s called 360 Wealth View™.
We have partnered with a leading provider of account aggregation to the financial services industry to bring you 360 Wealth View™ -- a single platform where you can see a real-time snapshot of your net-worth and all of your financial assets including your accounts at Schwab, 529 plans, your 401(k) portfolio, bank accounts, and even your mortgage and other liabilities.
Here’s a quick video that provides an overview of what your secure and personal 360 Wealth View™ site provides.
Your Financial Home Base
360 Wealth View™ provides you with a consolidated and up-to-date view of your complete financial picture. With one account you gain access to daily updates for all of your:
- Insurance protection
- Cash flow
What You’re Worth
Your net worth is automatically calculated and updated daily based on your current assets and liabilities. With all accounts and values in one location, you always know what you have and what you’re worth.
Where It’s At
360 Wealth View™ provides a secure online vault where you can safely store copies of important financial documents. Next time you need a copy of your will, birth certificate or tax return, you’ll know right where to look.
Wherever You Are
360 Wealth View™ is there when you need it at work, home, or on the go. As long as you have Internet access, you can get answers, check balances and see all of your important documents.
Now you can quickly and easily keep track of your finances from your mobile device.
Safe & Secure
The “track and monitor” system used in 360 Wealth View™ is non-transactional, so it’s impossible for money to be moved in or out. The site uses 256-bit, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and has never been breached. The service is used by more than 130,000 clients and aggregates approximately $900 billion each day. Your information is secure.
Learn about the security of the 360 Wealth View™ system.
- Unlike online banking, trading or shopping websites, your money cannot be moved, withdrawn or accessed on our system.
- You have a unique User ID and Password. If three consecutive login attempts fail, the system automatically locks your account for 10 minutes, blocking any manual or programmed hacking attempts.
- Your User ID and Password will never be given out over the phone or sent to an email address that is not pre-registered with your account.
- The system uses a 256-bit Secure Socket Layer to scramble your data to prevent access to unauthorized users. This is the highest level of encryption currently available today.
- Your data is so scrambled that trying to read it without authorization is like looking for a single grain of sand on miles of beach.
- The account aggregator, eMoney Advisor, LLC, houses your important data with SunGard Data Systems, a revolutionary server hosting space offering the most secure environment in the industry. SunGard hosts 70% of all financial industry transactions.
- Physical access at SunGard’s world-class hosting server centers is limited to authorized personnel, and requires multiple levels of authentication, including fingerprint scanning. SunGard Data Systems also makes use of fire protection, electronic shielding, database backups and more to ensure your data is continuously monitored and protected.
Certified Hacker Safe
- The Wealth Management System uses third-party security auditors including McAfee, TraceSecurity, and WhiteHat Security to continuously try to hack into the system. Their firewalls have never been breached.
- The Wealth Management System is Verisign certified to be hacker safe. To receive this approval, the system is updated every 15 minutes with tests for newly discovered vulnerabilities and validated fixes from hundreds of sources worldwide.
- The Wealth Management System employs the most advanced security features and protocols to keep your data safe, private and secure, 24/7/365.
- Comprehensive security protection measures include password protection, secure socket layer encryption, firewalls, intrusion detection, audits, inspections and more. You can be confident that your important information is safe and secure.