Irvine financial planner advisor
Skip to content

Financial Planning

We are an Orange County investment management and tax strategy firm that has developed a national reputation serving sudden wealth clients with financial planning.

Monitor Your Investment Accounts

Posted in ,

In a typical cross-country flight, the plane is on autopilot 98% of the time. Does this mean the pilots are unnecessary? I don’t know about you, but I want an experienced pilot in the cockpit to fly the remaining 2% of time and to immediately take over if there’s a problem. Managing your finances is…

Read More

Invest Using the Investment Strategy that Best Matches Your Personality

Posted in ,

It’s Time to Invest! Now that you’ve created separate investment accounts for each of your major goals, identified the best Investment Strategy based on your Investment Personality, and classified your goals based on their timeframe, it’s time to get down to business. It’s time to invest! To help you reach your goals as quickly and…

Read More

Determine the Initial Timeframe for Each Goal

Posted in ,

You’ve heard the saying, “Time is money,” right? When it comes to investing, it’s absolutely true! The more time you have to reach your goal, the more your investments can help you. But before you can create an asset allocation and start buying mutual funds, you need to determine the initial timeframe for each goal.…

Read More

Match Your Investment Personality with the Corresponding Investment Strategy

Posted in ,

Each Investment Personality requires a specific Investment Strategy. If you have a Hands-Off Investment Personality, you aren’t going to want to read the Wall Street Journal every morning, track the Federal Reserve’s decisions, and perform regular research on your investments. Likewise, if you have a Consumed Investment Personality, there’s no way you’re going to be…

Read More

Discover Your Investment Personality

Posted in ,

What’s Your Investment Personality? Do you read the Wall Street Journal every morning and actively monitor your investments throughout the day? Or do you want as little to do with your finances and investments as possible? Maybe you’re somewhere in between these two extremes… One Investment Personality is no better than another.  They each have…

Read More

Create Investment Accounts for Each of Your Goals

Posted in ,

The First Step to Investment Success If you’ve created your goals, this step should be easy. You’re just going to create separate investment accounts for each of your goals. There are dozens of account types to choose from. For most of your goals, you will want a plain vanilla taxable account or, if you have…

Read More

Six Steps to Investment Success

Posted in ,

The single greatest formula that will help you attain the life of your dreams is your ability to spend less than you earn, save consistently, and invest with a purpose. You’ve already identified the life of your dreams and aligned your income with your goals. The next few lessons will introduce you to Purpose-Driven Investing—a…

Read More

Using Automatic Transfers to Easily Reach Your Goals

Posted in ,

If your employer doesn’t offer direct deposit, you can still put savings on autopilot. Use automatic transfers through your bank. An automatic transfer is a transfer, or “payment,” from your checking account to another account either at your bank or an investment account you’ve established. For example, you can tell your bank that you want…

Read More

Capitalize on the Advantages of Direct Deposit

Posted in ,

How can you take the ease of saving in your 401(k) and save for your other goals? The answer is through direct deposit.  Direct deposit is a slick way to save for multiple goals effortlessly. Instead of receiving a check that you have to bring to the bank to deposit, your check is automatically and…

Read More

Taking Advantage of Your 401(k) Account

Posted in , , ,

The 401(k) is one of the best tools you have in your savings arsenal. It allows you to contribute money directly from your paycheck. Don’t worry if your company doesn’t offer a 401(k), they might offer a different type of retirement account that’s just as good such as a SEP, SIMPLE, 403(b), or 457 account.…

Read More
Reach us at (949) 305-0500